Travel - Nationwide Lodging (OR)
Basic Contact Information - Lead State
Link to Lead State Websitehttp://wsca.oregon.gov
Inception & Expiration
The solicitation develops a qualified list of properties. There are no formal Price Agreements signed.
How to Use the Contract (power point presentation)
Lead State issues a Authorized Lodging Provider Certificate to national chain indicating which properties are included in the program.
If property agrees to terms, it will be included.
Property must offer at or below per-diem rates for State and political subdivision employees.
Prohibited Fees and Taxes. Property shall not charge Participant Travelers the following fees:
- Change / Cancellation Fee if change or cancellation is received prior to 4:00 PM the day of check-in.
- Booking, Deposit or Reservation Fee.
- Short notice reservation fee.
- Early Departure Fee.
- Flat City Tax (State and local room taxes exempt from this tax).
- Parking fee when staying with no vehicle.
- Resort fees.
- Energy fees
No Participating Addendum used.
- WSCA Rates will be accessible on the hotels website through a special web-link.
- WSCA Rates will also be accessible through travel agencies using a special Global Distribution System (GDS) Code.
- States will need to complete a Travel Agency GDS form in order for their travel agency to have access to the WSCA rates.
- Forget your password?
- New visitor?
Create an account.